Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"..Chenta.."

couldnt believe it..hehehe..wanna write bout chenta?..yep..nak muntah? gi muntah dulu..then continue reading this post ok..tp kalau tak mau bace pun xpe...huhuhu...hadoihh..

Huh...a few years ago..i meet chenta..i know chenta very well..where eva i go i bring this chenta..because since i know chenta i decide to keep it in my heart..very tight..and carry it where ever i go..remember where ever i go ok..Because it so adorable…so beautiful until I do not think twice to keep it..and to have it with me.. :)


..yes..there was a place before..the place that i meet another things and they said this thing is chenta too…huh..but I don’t have any sense to replace this chenta with a new chenta ..i’m blissful with this chenta even some time the thorn of this chenta will hurt me and it make my heard sick..i feel very sad.. I hug chenta very tight but I’m still alone…



For a long time, I feel that chenta does not like me anymore..even I keep chenta bebaik..but it stil drifting away from me eventually..chenta makin lama makin jauh..chenta does not beautiful as before..but I still keep chenta bebaik in my heart even that time I hate chenta very much..i shouted and scolded chenta..but chenta is still there ..chenta do not go anywhere..why chenta?

Chenta,

Why were u still here if just to make me hurt? U make me bored and fed up with u chenta..just for a curtain period u will stare at me..and u smile at me..and it make me feel very happy and blissful but it just for a temporary..it will feel far away after a few period..but chenta was still here..in my heart..

I try to hate chenta.. I try to hold it, but..i just can hold it for a few minutes, one or two minutes and it will go away…leave me out with chenta who does not interested with me anymore..can u guys imagine…me and chenta just like main kejar-kejar..rite? yep main kejar-kejar.. :)

No comments: