Thursday, April 16, 2009

"..But it's Okay.."


It's already 2.50 a.m when i was started tu ketuk, ketuk, ketuk this keyboard...actually nothing much i can write it here because i can't think of it..my brain was so freaking lazy to think in and out of my life..haihh..what ever it is, i'm still happy with my life rite now..but the matter that was always haunted me as well is..........!! what? i do not noe how to tell, do not noe how to start a story of this haunted life..huhuhu..

But really it haunted me so much..it is not easy to become a human babe...and the most that we should always remember is, it is not easy to become an adult..there was no play-play again..there is a lot of obligation, a lot of responsibility, we have to consider everything..yep..too much of the consideration :) ... there was someone there was always said

.." hey!! there was too much of consideration in ur life.. please let it go..throw it out ur mind of consideration, think about urself lah..."..

hahaha..but its okay dear..consideration is become half of myself..if i throw away all of the consideration meaning that i have already non half of myself...haih..keep thinking of it make me feel very tired and afraid to continue walking on this road..but its okay..after a few minutes rest it will charge my energy back..and yet we have to go through it, untill we reach to His end..and yes..its okay.. :)

No comments: