Friday, April 6, 2012

"..Suffocated.."



Its too hectic today in my workplace...for the whole day I'm just be in main campus to settle a few things regarding to MPW Exam Questions...What to do..being strong is just the only choice I have because most of the things is just unspoken..and may be want to get it written..





When talking about rezeki..people will always be obsessed with it including me...but believe it, we can never tell so..because rezeki is counted for every deed that you do in your everyday lives...we try so hard over it..but it is just still the same..is that something wrong somewhere with our past?? may be..I did..!!!...and I do regret on it...when ever it is people will always said that past is past...how do we going to turn it back..life is just go on and will always go on...may be, we have to forget everything and just learn from the mistake..





We also know that as long as we are human being, we will make a mistake again and again..but its okay..because we are human..so just make your life cheerful, respect others, trying to be strong, have a saving and going for travel..I did!! but....sometimes I'm not really strong..Sorry to those who wish I was stronger...I'm trying to be so..trying so hard in a way to get out from this little corner which is make me feel very suffocated all the time...Just wish Allah will show me the way..AMeen... :)

No comments: