Saturday, April 7, 2012

''..bLink -Malcom Gladwell..''


Assalamulaikum...

We meet again tonight..with a very freaking cold drizzle..nothing much to be written..Today again I did nothing..(sure???)....time are going to fast..wake up early do some laundry, drink a cup of coffee, staring at the empty wall with an empty head....thinking to do a window shopping today.. but it is not as what I planned...hehehe...not just a window shopping...but "dah dengan pintu-pintu, bilik semua sekali shopping dah"..hehehe

Okay, actually we went for lunch in front of JKP....hehe craving for nasi campur (huhuhu), went to wash my WSB at the nearest car wash, then directly "shoot off" to Queensbay Mall..The aims is going to Borders to buy a few books.. there is no interesting books in Borders and we move to Popular Book Store...Ought to be just for a few minutes, but suddenly it took 2 hours for us to choose a books...uhh...then after 2 hours, I have decided to buy ''Blink -Malcolm Gladwell'' , ''English Langugae & Composition -Maureen Lindner'', Jodoh Itu Milik Kita-Sara Aisha'' and ''Masih Setia-Aisya Sofea''... hehehe look like bibbliomaniac right??



I'm not realize since when I'm started to become a bibbliomaniac but I LOVE books as well...since I started working I'm not really have an enough time to do some reading especially for self motivation books...I'm just focus on Moral Education and Malaysian Studies books all the time..(sampai dah boleh hafal page) hahahaha... because of quite some times I did not buy any books, today I break a record (siap beli buku omputeh dan juga cara nak improve English Langugae) hahaha (saja jer)

Anyhow...I'm still not sure when I'm going to start read all books..(Buku novel Mar dua hari lepas pun baru sampai bab 3 hehehe) somehow I started with Blink- Malcom Gladwell for chapter 1 it look like a little bit difficult to understand..because he talking about the statue which is did not look right..start talking about the kuorus, intuitive repulsion and bla..bla..but I'm seek to understood 3 simple things...decision make very quickly can be every bit as good as decision made cautiously and deliberately..then it will make you think when we going to trust our instinct, and when we're going to wary with them...huhuhu I'm start falling in love with Gladwell..I bet you for the 2nd Chapter of Blink will be more interesting...hahaha...not a big deal..


Ok..i shall go for now..Malcom Gladwell..!! I'm here,, ready to have a date with you.. :)


No comments: