Saturday, June 20, 2009

"..i'll play the part.."


Its already 3.16 a.m..i'm still can not close my eyes even i'll try harder for it..i do not know why..opened my laptop and try to type sumething here..and may be everyone know that..kalau tak everyone pun atleast i know that everytime i feel sumething wierd inside my soul i will start write sumething here..atleast it could gave me a piece of calm..peace and anything..i dont care!! rite now, there was a screw loose somewhere here..ahuhhs..not sure what is it..but i try to pretend nothing happen..and some friends asked me why u have to pretend..just be urself..yeps maybe..there was no turning back..because i want to give everything i had..everythings..because i wanna to throwing away the pain..because i'm not really sure with myself..because you have taken everything else..and may be because of the scene is coming to the end..so that because of the because, i will play the part untill the end dear...please do not give me your worried..because of the because, i had promised i'll play the part till the end..till the end!!!

No comments: