Monday, August 24, 2009

"..Friendship Special Tribute.."


Today was kind of okay..woke up a little bit late then before..hehehe..and late to be in office..but its okay..not so much work need to do...and as usual i started my day in the office with a 30 minutes (ye ke 30minutes?hihihi) play2 around with YM, FB, Online news paper and so on so do for this blog..kihkihkih...after checked the email and bla..bla..bla.. suddenly i remember that for a long period i did not open my friendster account after i get addicted to facebook as well..hehe..so just checked wuteva it is in freindster and some of my old friends were view me..hehehe..but actually it is not that too old2 friends laa kan...hehe..




they were my ex usm colleagues...but anyway the story is.. i found a few picture that we snap together before, in one of my friends friendster account..so that it make me remember the time that we spent togetha the sweet memories that we create before..hehe..(should i be more melodramatic, emoish and all)..hahaha..i dont think so..its much to say but i dont know how to convert it into words..




By da way i post a few pic that i found and we know that it is difficult for us to meet each other now..but maybe there is a day for us later to meet..gathering, and so on..even we dont noe when..however to all my beloved friends please dont be invisible to me and each other as well..huhu..let's continue our journey till the end..since i actually want to say much, but it is limited time for me to keep on typing on this keyboard and membebel..so i wanna to pen off here for this entry and may be will continue in other entry later..hehehe inshaallah..

2 comments:

ekyn 209 =) said...

thanks for the tribute dear..

hopefully we can meet each other and share everything soon..insya Allah

azida rusli said...

:) hope so..hehe